Instagram

Sunday, February 9, 2014

CNY.


that look is priceless isn't it!!



Give me angbao or i'll kill you with my cuteness...

I got the romper from TEMT at somerset 313 (B1) , if you're looking for cheap and nice clothes, you should definitely check it out there! They often have sales going on so... IT'S GREAT! :)
The only problem i have is the size... BUT fret not... i got mine in bigger size.. 
But it looks like it fit me quite well .. right...?
The trick is.... WEAR A BELT. 
Whenever i have OVERSIZED overalls, i would try my very best to find a suitable belt...
This way it gives your body the shape that you want people to focus more on... 
Or... at least it won't makes you feel shapeless.......


 ------ACCESSORIES --------
I wanted to pair it with a statement necklace but it seems like it's too heavy for the outfit..
Because the romper is VERY BRIGHT...!
So i decided to bring those necklace in!!
I stacked my necklaces and i made sure that it's of the different length because if i stacked them in the same length, i might as well wear a statement necklace right? because it will look too heavy for the outfit as well! 


You probably can't tell that i was wearing earrings right....... IT'S OKAY..
There's just something about dangling earrings know...
I don't know where i heard it from .. that earrings actually add a little bit of bling to your face! haha
which i totally agree!!


For bag, i went with my Salvatore Ferragamo bag.. before you think that i'm rich...I'm not
I got this bag from my mum when she's was clearing her bags and i saw her putting in a bag of BAGS 
that she's dumping... so... I TOOK IT! :)
SECONDLY.... I can't afford to buy it! haha!

                                  

okay.. i guess it's enough about outfits.... 


meet my nephew~ he look so happy right....



I spent almost the WHOLE day playing with the kids... see i'm good with kids.... 
but it was rather tiring... it's like THEY NEVER EVER GET TIRED! 
or maybe it's because i'm getting older....


We went to Justin's house for visiting and it was INSANE.
And we were obsessed with his SUPER big mirror... OH WELL.


okay i'm really not good with words but HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
-Inserts all prosperity blessings-
Wishing you guys all the best in your studies and career... and most importantly...
WISHING YOU ALL HAPPINESS EVERY SINGLE DAY!



Love,
Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment