Instagram

Sunday, April 6, 2014

go BOLD, or you go HOME.









I finally found a friend who has almost the exact interest as me.

GO BOLD OR YOU GO HOME.



bold
bōld/
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a person, action, or idea) showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous.
    "a bold attempt to solve the crisis"
    synonyms:daringintrepidbravecourageousvaliant, valorous, fearless,dauntlessaudaciousdaredevilMore

  2. 2.
    (of a color or design) having a strong or vivid appearance.
    "a coat with bold polka dots"




My definition of BOLD is more to risky and weird. Not the kind of style that everyone will like.
But it's okay!
I used to be afraid to dress up the way i like because i'm too afraid of all the negative comments on my outfit.
but slowly, i realised.. It really doesn't matter anymore!
As long as i'm comfortable with it, nothing really matters.
Okay gonna stop blabbing and let the pictures do the talking now.
Enjoy!





we were both wearing winter outerwear.
Well... i guess sometimes fashion is also about scarifying
   

     




About this outfit.
Initially i wanted to wear a long oversized tank and a tights.
As you can see i didn't wear my rings, i didn't wear alot of accessories( unlike usual ) 
so i wanted to throw over a cardigan,
BUT... the weather is AS HOT AS ME. So i wore this VINTAGE sleeveless outerwear. 

Why is it VINTAGE? it belongs to my grandma.
I decided to make a good use out of it since it has been neglected in my closet for the 

LONGEST TIME! 












I HAVE BUTT




don't mess with me.

   












As for accessories i decided to keep it cool and simple. 
I love layering, so i layered my necklaces.
Sorry that i don't have a clearer picture! 

Will blog about this set of accessories in the next post! so stay tuned!




Thanks for reading! 
Love,
Mags

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Do me a favour by checking out his blog! click here

You can also follow him on INSTAGRAM! ( click here)






No comments:

Post a Comment